Thursday, March 14

Death, Doom, and Detention by Darynda Jones






Death, Doom, and Detention
Author: Darynda Jones
Series: Darklight 
Paperback: 320 pages
Publication Date: March 5th 2013
Publisher: St. Martin's Press
















Blurb:


The normal part of Lorelei MacAlister’s life didn’t just slip away quietly the day Jared Kovach came to town. Nope. The normal part of her life shattered. It exploded. It burst into a gazillion shards of fleeting light.

It went out with a bang.

Goodbye normal.

Hello dark and eerie.

While her best friend, Brooklyn, is focusing all of her energy on helping Lorelei hone her abilities, Lorelei is dealing with the reality that Satan’s second in command has taken up residence inside her body. Oh, and the fact that she has a crush on the Angel of Death. But what a beautiful death it is. If those weren’t bad enough, something sinister has come to town and it wants nothing more than to hear Lorelei’s dying breath as it strangles it out of her. Thank goodness the gang has a supernatural champion. But what happens when the only being who can save them switches sides midstream? How can a group of misfits capture one of the most powerful beings ever created? And will they find out how to bring Jared back to them before it’s too late?



Interview with Cameron


Hello everyone, today we have the fabulous Cameron for the Darklight series with us. 

Hi, Cameron!
Cameron: Sup?

I have some questions for you if you wouldn’t mind answering.
Cameron: Okay.

1.Have you always felt different?  Did you feel as if something was missing?
Cameron: I’ve always been different, so it doesn’t matter how I feel about it, I guess. The only thing missing was my mother growing up. She sacrificed herself to save me. I’ve had a hard time accepting that. Coping. Brooklyn says I have issues, but who wouldn’t?

2.When was the first time you saw someones aura?
Cameron: I don’t remember a time when I wasn’t seeing people’s auras, so I don’t really remember a first time. I thought everyone could see them. Imagine my surprise...

3.Why do  you live on earth?
Cameron: I was born here. I’m not sure I could live anywhere else since I’m half human. Oxygen is a necessity at this point, unfortunately.

4.What is your favorite sport? Favorite team?
Cameron: I love football but I can’t play. My dad is afraid I would plow down the other team and draw too much attention. He has a point. I always wanted to play for the UNM Lobos, though. I guess that won’t happen. I also like hockey, but we don’t get much ice here in New Mexico.

5.What is your favorite food?
Cameron: Pizza.

6.Do you have a TV show?
Cameron: Not really unless it involves a football or a hockey puck.

7.How do you really feel about Lorelei?
Cameron: I was created to protect her, so I think pretty highly of her. I think she’s a little crazy for crushing on the Angel of Death, but to each his own.

8.Can you speak to other angels?
Cameron: Sure, but they never shut up so I avoid that whenever possible.

9.Do you have a best friend?
Cameron: I like my truck a lot.

10.Do you think you can ever be friends with Jared?
Cameron: I’ve heard hell is getting a little chilly. Maybe when it freezes over. *evil grin* Nah, he’s okay. For an cherub.

Thank you so much for stopping by and answering our questions, Cameron.
Cameron: Thank you, Rose.



a Rafflecopter giveaway

Author Bio:




NYTimes and USA Today Bestselling Author Darynda Jones has won numerous awards for her work, including a prestigious Golden Heart®, a Rebecca, two Hold Medallions, a RITA ®, and a Daphne du Maurier, and she has received stellar reviews from dozens of publications including starred reviews from Publisher’s Weekly, Booklist, and the Library Journal. As a born storyteller, Darynda grew up spinning tales of dashing damsels and heroes in distress for any unfortunate soul who happened by, annoying man and beast alike, and she is ever so grateful for the opportunity to carry on that tradition. She currently has two series with St. Martin’s Press: The Charley Davidson Series and the Darklight Trilogy. She lives in the Land of Enchantment, also known as New Mexico, with her husband of almost 30 years and two beautiful sons, the Mighty, Mighty Jones Boys. She can be found at www.daryndajones.com.



Links to Author:

 

Links to Purchase Books:

 
 
 
 

9 comments:

  1. Love the interview with Cameron!
    DD&D was awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was great! "Nah. He's okay. For a Cherub" Haha! And Yay for Hockey! Big fan myself :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cameron's interview was so informative! ;) I am curious though..does he like Brooklyn as much as she does him. (i think i already know the answer but im a schmuck for a good romance).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for having Cameron on today, and thanks lovely peeps for stopping by! I have a feeling Cameron's feelings for Brooke run very deep. So much so it scares him.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL! Loved Cameron's interview! So glad he's thawing a little for Jared :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LMAO His Truck. Sounds like my husband haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love Cameron!! I would love for him to have his own book to see thing's from his POV!! Thanks for the interview!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cameron is so cool...loved the interview, thanks for sharing a little bit more about him! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thursday, March 14

Death, Doom, and Detention by Darynda Jones






Death, Doom, and Detention
Author: Darynda Jones
Series: Darklight 
Paperback: 320 pages
Publication Date: March 5th 2013
Publisher: St. Martin's Press
















Blurb:


The normal part of Lorelei MacAlister’s life didn’t just slip away quietly the day Jared Kovach came to town. Nope. The normal part of her life shattered. It exploded. It burst into a gazillion shards of fleeting light.

It went out with a bang.

Goodbye normal.

Hello dark and eerie.

While her best friend, Brooklyn, is focusing all of her energy on helping Lorelei hone her abilities, Lorelei is dealing with the reality that Satan’s second in command has taken up residence inside her body. Oh, and the fact that she has a crush on the Angel of Death. But what a beautiful death it is. If those weren’t bad enough, something sinister has come to town and it wants nothing more than to hear Lorelei’s dying breath as it strangles it out of her. Thank goodness the gang has a supernatural champion. But what happens when the only being who can save them switches sides midstream? How can a group of misfits capture one of the most powerful beings ever created? And will they find out how to bring Jared back to them before it’s too late?



Interview with Cameron


Hello everyone, today we have the fabulous Cameron for the Darklight series with us. 

Hi, Cameron!
Cameron: Sup?

I have some questions for you if you wouldn’t mind answering.
Cameron: Okay.

1.Have you always felt different?  Did you feel as if something was missing?
Cameron: I’ve always been different, so it doesn’t matter how I feel about it, I guess. The only thing missing was my mother growing up. She sacrificed herself to save me. I’ve had a hard time accepting that. Coping. Brooklyn says I have issues, but who wouldn’t?

2.When was the first time you saw someones aura?
Cameron: I don’t remember a time when I wasn’t seeing people’s auras, so I don’t really remember a first time. I thought everyone could see them. Imagine my surprise...

3.Why do  you live on earth?
Cameron: I was born here. I’m not sure I could live anywhere else since I’m half human. Oxygen is a necessity at this point, unfortunately.

4.What is your favorite sport? Favorite team?
Cameron: I love football but I can’t play. My dad is afraid I would plow down the other team and draw too much attention. He has a point. I always wanted to play for the UNM Lobos, though. I guess that won’t happen. I also like hockey, but we don’t get much ice here in New Mexico.

5.What is your favorite food?
Cameron: Pizza.

6.Do you have a TV show?
Cameron: Not really unless it involves a football or a hockey puck.

7.How do you really feel about Lorelei?
Cameron: I was created to protect her, so I think pretty highly of her. I think she’s a little crazy for crushing on the Angel of Death, but to each his own.

8.Can you speak to other angels?
Cameron: Sure, but they never shut up so I avoid that whenever possible.

9.Do you have a best friend?
Cameron: I like my truck a lot.

10.Do you think you can ever be friends with Jared?
Cameron: I’ve heard hell is getting a little chilly. Maybe when it freezes over. *evil grin* Nah, he’s okay. For an cherub.

Thank you so much for stopping by and answering our questions, Cameron.
Cameron: Thank you, Rose.



a Rafflecopter giveaway

Author Bio:




NYTimes and USA Today Bestselling Author Darynda Jones has won numerous awards for her work, including a prestigious Golden Heart®, a Rebecca, two Hold Medallions, a RITA ®, and a Daphne du Maurier, and she has received stellar reviews from dozens of publications including starred reviews from Publisher’s Weekly, Booklist, and the Library Journal. As a born storyteller, Darynda grew up spinning tales of dashing damsels and heroes in distress for any unfortunate soul who happened by, annoying man and beast alike, and she is ever so grateful for the opportunity to carry on that tradition. She currently has two series with St. Martin’s Press: The Charley Davidson Series and the Darklight Trilogy. She lives in the Land of Enchantment, also known as New Mexico, with her husband of almost 30 years and two beautiful sons, the Mighty, Mighty Jones Boys. She can be found at www.daryndajones.com.



Links to Author:

 

Links to Purchase Books:

 
 
 
 

9 comments:

  1. Love the interview with Cameron!
    DD&D was awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was great! "Nah. He's okay. For a Cherub" Haha! And Yay for Hockey! Big fan myself :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cameron's interview was so informative! ;) I am curious though..does he like Brooklyn as much as she does him. (i think i already know the answer but im a schmuck for a good romance).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for having Cameron on today, and thanks lovely peeps for stopping by! I have a feeling Cameron's feelings for Brooke run very deep. So much so it scares him.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL! Loved Cameron's interview! So glad he's thawing a little for Jared :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LMAO His Truck. Sounds like my husband haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love Cameron!! I would love for him to have his own book to see thing's from his POV!! Thanks for the interview!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cameron is so cool...loved the interview, thanks for sharing a little bit more about him! :)

    ReplyDelete